This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
Please send the Resumes to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :
ROLE : **Senior Project Manager
Location : Lansing MI.
Duration : 1 year
**Senior Project Manager
Plans and coordinates work teams. Provides management and technical support
to project team members. Handles complex projects. Designs and implements
project plans. Generally manages a group of applications system analysts or
infrastructure specialists. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. Typically reports to a senior manager.
The documentation, in the form of a resume, must clearly reference the
required skill/experience and indicate how that skill was utilized in prior
assignments. The resume must also be clear in demonstrating years of
experience per skill/experience .
Project Manager Senior capabilities .
Each candidate must have:
* *IT project management experience and have demonstrated expert knowledge
skills and abilities in project management.
Experience in analyzing, validating and documenting, project scopes, and
Experience in facilitating meetings with clients and stakeholders for
software development projects.
This position requires possession of a bachelor's degree with 21 semester
(32 term) credits hours in an information technology related major.
The Project Manager Senior (PM) should possess a professional certification
in Project Management, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP)
certification from the Project Management Institute or George Washington
University, or be able to show equivalent work/training experience.
**Required other skills/experience:
- *6. Documented experience in successfully managing Information
Technology projects whose budget was greater than $1,000,000 and whose
timeline was greater than 2 years.
- *7. Documented experience in successfully managing IT projects whose
scope included project management, risk analysis of the current system
problems and process deficiencies, and recommendations for business process
and system improvements. Prefer experience with web-based IT projects.*
- *8. Documented experience in writing and developing a Statement of Work
and evaluation plan for Requests for Proposals (RFP) or Invitation to Bids
(ITB) for IT projects.*
- *9. Extensive information technology knowledge, including familiarity
with Physical System Architecture, Hardware, System Utilization, Data
Storage, Configuration Management, Application software development
methodology and tools, Networks, Security and Telecommunications. *
- *10. Ability to analyze recommended technical and business approaches
and propose an integrated solution and plan that will meet the needs of the
- *11. Demonstrated leadership ability in complex projects involving
multiple vendors and in-house resources within all levels of an
- *12. Must adhere to State's Project Management Suitemethodology and
provide documentation as to demonstrated experience.*
- *13. Must have thorough knowledge of and experience with software
development quality assurance and testing.*
- *14. Skilled in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, macros
- *15. Ability to work in a team environment*
- *16. Ability to work independently*
- *17. Excellent written and verbal communication skills*
- *18. Thorough experience with software system development life cycle
- *19. Must be willing to work extra hours, as necessary*
- *20. Must be able to mentor and train
*III-A Start and End Dates for the work
February 2009 – February 2010 *
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi
For Better Resources join in this Group:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at