Hi,

*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* and put cc to **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* or feel free
to contact me on 732-734-0711.
*Title: *IMB Solution Architect *
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6months

Skills:

This is technical role which will liaise with all technical areas to provide
information architecture direction and guidance as outlined in the job
description below.

*Responsibilities*

Understand and consult on the Intelligent Mail Barcode Solution
Architecture.  Develop and document UNIX Solution Architecture with
coordination of other Architecture Services Resources to develop Solution.

Consult with cross-enterprise applications developers and/or Domain
architects on solutions and issues specific to document composition
architectures

Ensure existing data/information assets are identified, stewarded, governed
and leveraged across the enterprise

*Essential Criteria*

   - Excellent communication skills
   - Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a group,
   or, at times, independently
   - Strong systems analysis skills
   - Experience in application systems development with an emphasis on
   architecture in heterogeneous information systems and business environments
   - Knowledge of web and client/server technologies and development
   techniques
   - Knowledge and practical experience in full systems development life
   cycle and methodologies
   - Knowledge of Integration architecture

 *Desirable Criteria*

   - *Understanding of UNIX technologies *
   - *Understanding of Mainframe Technologies*
   - *Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures*
   - *Understanding of High-Volume Document Composition Processes would be a
   plus.*
   - *Understanding building out web services using TIBCO Business Work*
   - *Architecture plan for executing a POC with a vendor.*

 Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.