*Hi All,*

*We have this position open with one of our Client, Pl send me the suitable
profiles with Contact & Rate info ASAP.

*Requirements Analyst/Jr. Business Analyst***

Serve as a requirements analyst/junior business analyst to support an online
sales platform, applying expertise in using the Dynamic Object-Oriented
Requirements System (DOORS). Able to create new modules, set up new users,
add/delete objects, add new views/columns/tables. Manage, analyze and update
requirements repository. Take initiative to understand project scope and
related requirements to ensure accuracy of baseline requirements repository.
Troubleshoot issues related to the DOORS application. Work with project
managers and other Business Analysts to understand and clarify project
requirements. Participate in requirement quality and peer reviews and manage
requirement changes through a structured change control process.

Basic Qualifications:

- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to use and explain UML and use cases.

- 2 + years working with Telelogic (now IBM) DOORS

- 1+ years of experience as a business analyst (writing requirements and use

- Experience in financial services preferred
- BA or BS degree
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months +*

Pavan Bandaru