Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SQL DBA

LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL

BILL RATE: $40/HR

DURATION: 3-6 MONTHS

The interview process is direct F2F, no phone screen first unfortunately.

Required Skills/# of Years:

Must have experience in a DBA role managing both SQL (2000 and 2005) and Oracle
(8i) databases

At least 3-5 years in a DBA role in a 24/7, production environment

Must be willing to be on call, reliable, and have strong communication skills

Must have experience assisting in the business continuity/disaster recovery
process

Must have strong troubleshooting, upgrade, load balancing, and patching
experience

Must have experience writing SQL stored procedures and triggers

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244