Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Pacbase developers
Location: Minnesota
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: ALAP

Description

We're currently searching for Pacbase developers (4) for a client in Minnesota.
These positions will last at least 12 months. Candidates will have to have
recent Pacbase experience and the following:

DB2
SQL
CICS
*Financial experience is a must and ACH application experience is very highly
desired!

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net