Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  SAP FICO R3 Functional Modules,

Location                               :  Philadelphia, PA

Duration                                :  3 - 6 months

Job Description:
This is a senior role in SAP FICO - Finance and Controlling. It would cover
General Ledger (new GL from SAP Version 5.0 or higher), Accounts Receivable,
Treasury, Controlling - Cost Centers, WBS Elements and Profit Centers, Profit
Analysis (COPA). The role also includes working with business owners in each
area and providing SAP knowledge or enhancements to SAP by creating design
documents that a support team would implement.

Job Requirements:
*5+ years of SAP-SCM-APO-Demand Planning & Forecasting experience

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.