Candidates need to be well-skilled in the requirements.  Intel has
complained recently that candidates do not live up to their resumes.
Business is lean so best we give the clients what they want if we want to
keep those clients, right?

Must be able to speak, read, write English clearly, and must already live
near or within a few hours drive to Santa Clara so they can make an
in-person interview. If you have a terrific person who is out-of-state but
you are willing to fly them in for an interview, let me know.

Position Title: SQL Application Developer

Intel in Santa Clara, CA  (maybe Chandler, AZ

3-12 month

Project Description:
IT Supply Network Capability (SNC); Supply and Demand IS (SDIS) is a group
that efficiently develops, delivers and manages high quality information
management solutions that enable 'customer fulfillment' and 'planning'

Daily Responsibilities: Application Development

Necessary Skills (Must Have):
MUST BE LOCAL or within a few hours driving distance to Santa Clara since an
in-person interview will be required.

. Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
. MS SQL programming and functional knowledge.
. SQL Server 2005 development

. Star Schema
. Database Modeling
. Performance tuning

Additional Skills HIGHLY Desired
. Analysis Services
. SSIS knowledge

Alex Berg
Regional Manager
NexGen Solutions, Inc.  20853, Farmington Rd Suite 105, Farmington Hills
 MI.  48336| 248.888.9064(o) | 248.504.5466 (toll free) | 248.888.9066(f) |

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this communication is
Strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
Please notify us immediately by e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]