Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client REQ.

If so, please do reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Xyant Technologies is looking for *

* *

Title: *System Administrator*

Location: *San Ramon**, CA**.** *
Duration: *2 year contract
*Rate: *DOE.*

*Technical support for Light speed Systems Integration Lab and Production
Support Lab. *

*Job Description:*

System Administration. Responsibilities include installation, configuration,
maintenance and troubleshooting of servers and applications in support of
Microsoft IPTV.

Candidate will provide technical and client support for lab testing

*Skills Inventory:*

1) Microsoft IPTV Application – Intermediate -- Required

2) MCSE Certification – Intermediate -- Required

3) Web Services – Intermediate -- Desired

4) SQL Server – Intermediate -- Desired

5) Active Directory – Intermediate -- Desired

6) Config & Mgmnt of Windows 2003 servers – Intermediate -- Required

Thanks n Regards

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)<>