Hi,

This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details.

Title: .Net Application Developer WITH BANKING EXPERIENCE!!!!!
Location: Warwick, RI
Duration: 4-6 months
Rate: open (need competitive)

THIS IS a .NET DEVELOPER WHO WILL BE BUILDING A BANKING APPLICATION SO THE
CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE RECENT BANKING EXPERIENCE!!!!
We need a .net developer to build Line Of Credit statement correction
application. The way statements are currently processed inclusive of
exception processing is not in line with the requirements of the e-statement
project. In order to insure accurate information the way in which exceptions
are corrected needs to be redeveloped.
Build an application to support the receipt of an exception file. Provide
user interaction in the application to take the necessary corrective
actions. Provide the ability to transmit the corrected statements by
e-statements or printing.

*Technical Knowledge:*
.Net; Visual Source Safe; Visual Basic; SQL, SQL Server.

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following
information……………………….Please,

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

*Employer Details: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

*Thanks & Regards,

Jeffery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc.,*