Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Need Local to PA Only

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Oracle Application Server
Portal 10g Release 2 (10.1.4)

Location                               :  Wayne, PA

Duration                                :  6 months

                              Oracle Application Server Portal 10g Release 2
                              Oracle Application Server Portal 10g Release 2
(10.1.4) represents a major step forward in the evolution of Oracle Portal and
as such will provide significant value to customers. With this release,
customers can enable comprehensive Fusion capabilities for better business
agility, unleash the power of portal content management and publishing, enable
sophisticated, flexible, and highly performant architectures, and share
information instantly with out-of-the-box portal solutions.
                              The content on this page focuses on our current
production release: Oracle Portal 10g Release 2 (10.1.4). For information
specific to previous releases (e.g. OracleAS Portal 10g Release 2), please see
the Previous Releases portlet on the bottom right of this page.
                              Lifecycle of Your Portal from Development to
                              Oracle Portal provides clear, automated processes
for migration tasks, including initial migration such as moving/reusing users
and groups, and changing IP addresses, as well as subsequent incremental
migration of elements. Use the following links to learn how:
                                a.. Staging a test environment from a
production environment
                                b.. Changing from a test to a production
                                c.. Exporting and importing content

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.