Dear Partners,

I have the following immediate requirement:

Please find the requirement and send me resume if you are interested with rate and contact numbers,
Number of positions: 6
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 9 months
Quality Assurance experience 5 years-Must Have
Testing PeopleSoft applications 5 years-Must Have
Mercury Test Director/HP Quality Center experience 2 years-Nice to Have
Knowledge of financial processes and applications 2 years-Nice to Have

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.