Jersy.  I have a new spot for J2EE Technical Lead.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented J2EE Technical Lead who would be running an off shore team.
This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the
position for you to review.

explore this further.  Please revert to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

My client is looking for a strong J2EE technical lead to run an off shore
team.  Please review the following job description and let me know if you
have anyone available for this contract role.

They have to have DERIVATIVES experience.

6 months

General Description:

OTC derivatives is constructing a platform to accept and process OTC
derivatives trades from investment manager to accounting. We are looking for
a development lead to technically lead an offshore team to build a new
architecture to process and distribute OTC trades and processing events.

Individual must have excellent communication skills, previous management of
development of an iterative development strategy. Management of an
application delivery on the J2EE platform is essential.

Candidate should be relatively technology agnostic, though focused on
delivering value through technology to operational processes.

Role requires:

Proven delivery of applications.

Previous experience of iterative application delivery method Previous J2EE
delivery is required Proven technical development management experience
Excellent communication skills Excellent understanding of tactical/strategic
technology delivery tradeoffs Understanding of front office workflows is

Proven ability to drive and focus development efforts.

Application infrastructure architecture knowledge is a plus.

Firm understanding of the technology concerns for effective delivery.

Experience is message based architectures is a plus.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845 Work Number