Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Supplier Manager *
*This is exclusive requirement, if we submit any guys before end of the day,
we can set up call/in person with client on Friday*
Rate we can pay is $55/hr. It is a one year requirement in Wilmington, DE.
Client AstraZeneca Pharma
Degree / College Major: BA/ BS
Number of Years Work Experience Required: 5+
The Senior Supplier Manager role resides in the GSS Client Director Area of
the Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within the Portfolio and
Planning area. This role is responsible for the identification, negotiation
and development of relationships with strategic external partners and is the
main contractual lead representing AZ at the highest levels internally and
in the supplier organization.
· Manage the maintenance of all contractual handbooks and user guides
· Manage the lifecycle of contracts to enable the negotiation of strategic
and cost effective contracts e.g. notification of renewals, retirements etc.
· Evaluate and select suitable suppliers which negotiating contract
content.· Manage the definition and agreement to an existing contract within
agreed authority boundaries.
· Manage the escalation of issues/conflicts within Contract management and
support the resolution of issues/conflicts raised to Contract Management for
· Manage the contract Budget and update the budget with any contractual
changes that impact the budget.
· Provide management reporting to all relevant parties.
· Schedule and perform periodic contract and financial reviews to assess
adherence to strategy, policy and standards, overall service performance,
benefit realization, issue management and service improvements.
· Make plans and recommendations for future requirements.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at