Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client REQ.

If so, please do reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Xyant Technologies is looking for

Title: System Administrator
Location: San Ramon, CA.
Duration: 2 year contract
Rate: DOE.

Technical support for Light speed Systems Integration Lab and Production
Support Lab.

Job Description:
System Administration. Responsibilities include installation, configuration,
maintenance and troubleshooting of servers and applications in support of
Microsoft IPTV.
Candidate will provide technical and client support for lab testing

Skills Inventory:

1) Microsoft IPTV Application – Intermediate -- Required
2) MCSE Certification – Intermediate -- Required
3) Web Services – Intermediate -- Desired
4) SQL Server – Intermediate -- Desired
5) Active Directory – Intermediate -- Desired
6) Config & Mgmnt of Windows 2003 servers – Intermediate -- Required

Thanks n Regards
Xyant Technology, Inc.
405-213-0008 [Direct Line]
405-447-8394 (fax)