This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  SQL
Programmer Analyst with Medicaid send me the updated resume of your consultant

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title                :  SQL Programmer Analyst with Medicaid

Location       :  Albany, NY

Duration        :  1+ Year

Required Skills:

  a.. Candidates MUST have Enterprise experience,
  b.. 5 years SQL programming with Oracle DataBase
  c.. 1 year with Systems working with NYS Medicaid claims data MUST HAVE this
  d.. 1 year pm exp with health care claims processing
  e.. 1 year .net applications against Oracle 10g databases with C#.

Thanks and Regard's
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the