Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate need:

Please let me know if you have someone .

Loc: Sunnyvale ,CA

4+ years as an Oracle Application Developer and/or DBA. Ideal candidate will have the ight blend of these two skills.
* 2+ years as a DB Performance Analyst and/or SQL Tuner.
* Proven expertise in tuning Oracle 9i/10g for high transaction, multi-TB sized Databases.
* Proven expertise in optimization of Oracle SQL Queries.
* Thorough knowledge of Oracle Optimizer and clear understanding of Oracle architecture.
* Sound knowledge of business application development and support.
* Knowledge of Oracle Apps and Web Apps architecture is a big plus.
* A Team player to work with cross-functional teams with varying skill-sets and in different time-zones.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills

 Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.397.3622 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <http://www.zealtechus.com>

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

All my reks are posted on http://groups.google.com/group/zealtechreks