Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
*Jr. Oracle DBA* Position in San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months contract.
Hands-on database physical build and maintenance of:
* Oracle RDBMS, RAC, CRS, ASM
* RMAN backups & recovery
* Monitoring tools (AWR, Statspack, OS Watcher, Grid, etc.)
* Install and manage Oracle patches
* Oracle Utilities (exp/imp, Data Pump, plsql, sql*plus, etc.)
* Light script writing with PERL and Shell
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS
* 3-4 years experience with Oracle DBMS and related technologies that
include: ASM, Data Guard, High Availability, Snapshot/Replication
technologies, partitioning, RMAN, OEM, RAC, Statspack, AWR reports, OS
* Should be able to translate an Object model/Data Models into highly
efficient DB designs
* Have working knowledge and some hands-on experienced in tuning and
optimizing database & queries working closely with Application Developers
* Proficient in troubleshooting and tuning applications, system
configuration and database software parameters.
* Working knowledge in PL/SQL coding techniques and performance tuning at
the system, application and SQL code levels
* Experienced in installation, configuration, troubleshooting Oracle RAC 9i
* Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux is required (specifically AIX )
* Ability to work effectively in a fast paced implementation environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Team player who has a customer focus and excels at bringing their
professionalism and expertise into the Information Engineering DBA team.
Maxelor Technologies Inc.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at