Dear Partners,
Contract Position:   Techno-functional Analyst
    Order Management - Customer Service
Duration:  3 - 6 months
Location:  Milpitas, CA
Rate: $55/hr not negotiable
Project:
Integration of satellite sites and subsidiary companies into the existing worldwide Oracle 11.5.10 instance.  This project is on an aggressive timeline and requires top-notch resources who are experienced in large, complex implementations in a consolidated, multi-org, multi-currency environment.  The existing system is highly-customized, with various bolt-on complimentary applications.
Requirements:
· Extensive implementation and integration experience with Oracle 11.5.10 applications, including Order Management, Inventory, Advanced Pricing, Install Base and Receivables
· Experience in data modeling and data flow
· Experience modifying Oracle's workflow
· Experience modeling, designing and troubleshooting issues with business interfaces between applications
· Experience writing functional and technical specifications
· Experience testing of new, enhanced, or corrected automations
· Proficiency developing test plans
· Proven experience with PL/SQL

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.397.3622 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.397.3622 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <http://www.zealtechus.com>

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

All my reks are posted on http://groups.google.com/group/zealtechreks