This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job Title: *SAP BW Consultant*

*Location:* TX

*Duration:* 2 Months

*Rate:* Negotiable

Client has requested a Senior BW Consultant to assist them with
configuration for a 1-2+ month assignment. Consultant may be extended once
this portion of the assignment is completed - also, part of the work can be
completed remotely.

***Local to Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area Required***

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*