Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: SQL DBA
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: $37/hr

D*escription: *
Client is looking for a transitional operational SQL Server DBA that can
support the clients databases from external entities into the clients
operations database.
Must also be able to provide ODBA support for those transitioned databases.

*Skills Inventory *
1) SQL Server Operational DBA 3-5 years of experience
2) Windows/Wintel OS 3-5 years of experience
3) SQL Server Application DBA 3-5 years of experience

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna20
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact: 732-348-5030  Ext: 433
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at <>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.