We at Margin10 Consulting were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. If
you are unavailable, but are rolling off of your current project within the
next 6 months or so, can you please write a quick response so that I may
follow

* *

*Position: Oracle EBS HCM Functional Consultant *

*Level: Intermediate*

*Location: Quebec*

*Duration: 3 weeks*

*Rate: Negotiable + expenses*

* *

*Description/Required Skills:*

*-*Looking for a resource to provide expert advice/recommendations on how
UMX (Oracle User Mgmt.) works, what it can do, as well as how to best use
UMX on an implementation project.

-This role is based on Access Control Model for HCM Including Forgotten
Password Facility, User Registration, Additional Access Request, etc.

*French desired, not required.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Ronald

IT-Recruiter