Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

SR. NETWORK ENGINEER

LOCATION: WILMINGTON, DE

BILL RATE: $40/HR

DURATION: 1-2 YEARS

REQUIREMENTS:

- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 4 -7 years
experience in Information Technology with a proven track record of success and
increasing responsibility.
- Microsoft MCSE and VMware Certification a Plus
- Prior experience in a financial services environment or experience in a
multi-site production Active Directory enterprise.
-Expert knowledge of Active Directory, including a thorough understanding of AD
concepts and health and performance monitoring of Directory, DNS, and Windows
services.
- A good knowledge of Group Policy Objects and Delegation of Administration.
- Experience with Citrix Presentation server strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with network topology and infrastructure, TCP/IP is a must.
- Experience with SAN solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of HP and IBM server hardware.
- Experience with VMWare, Microsoft SQL, SMS, Winbatch

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244