We are looking for an Oracle Project Costing Functional Consultant at
Glendale, CA. Please find the requirement details below and send me the
resume ASAP.

*Pls Note: Total IT exp. has to be min. 10 years on Oracle Apps and should
have more than 3 implementations on Project Costing.*

Position: Oracle Project Costing Functional Consultant

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Glendale, CA

Job Type: Contract

Rate: Open

Required Skills:

-          Oracle Functional Consultant with expertise in Costing

-          Must have excellent communication skills

If you are interested in applying then send your resume with:
Full Name:
Contact No.:
Email:
Rates: