Please reply to:h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  web Developer/Java/J2EE/JSTL

 Location                              :  Central NJ

Duration                                :  1 Year

Rate                                       :  $40/Hr on C2C

Interviews: Face to Face Interview is required

Skills

      Java/J2EE

      JSP/Java Script/JSTL

      Spring

      Hibernate

      XML/XSL

      Tiles

      Oracle 10g PL/SQL

      Apache Web Server/Tomcat

      Eclipse

      Web Services

Must have 3 Years US or Canada experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer
Science

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205