Please go through the below job description and let know if anyone
interested in this position and the location would be in* **Hyderabad and
need to work in US timings.*
Please send the resumes to openi...@sureitinc.com
IT Pre-sales Consultant
*Type of Industry*
Timings : US Timings ( Night shift)
· Cultivate and grows relationships with new and establish accounts that
will increase existing business and ensure excellent client relations.
· To prepare customer proposals for Client Appointments and Managed
Services, RFPs, RFQs, etc. in close coordination with the Sales Managers.
· Prepare presales material like capabilities brochures, presentation
material, support sales team in keeping a record of proposals and continuous
tracking of Client calls and Followups. Assist sales team in sales
forecasting and Vendor management.
· Good understanding client requirement, ,Work closely with Sales Manager
to drive sales to meet revenue targets by penetrating new markets and bring
in new customer accounts.
· Prepare and deliver sales presentations that address the client's needs
and leads to sales growth.
· Required to do prospecting, qualifying customers, making presentations,
preparing proposals, following up, handling objections, closing sales and
maintaining good relationship with the customers.
· Submit to management all required prospects reports in a timely manner.
· Bachelor Degree in any discipline Preferably MBA.
· Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills (oral and written).
· Ability to perform account management, relationship building with new and
dormant accounts and account maintenance duties.
· Ability to work well with Co-workers.
· Demonstrated people skills coupled with a will to close sales Knowledge
of Vendor-Partner relationship for Managed Services.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at