*Santa Ana**, CA***

* *

*14** positions*

* *

*Start date Jan 5, 2009*

*Length 1 year+*

* *

*Pay Rate $25/hr*

*Please email me your top 2 candidates with the skills listed below and with
excellent communication skills.  *

* *

*1-2 phone screens and company will hire no in-person interviews. *

ROLE: System/ Integration Tester

(Functional with some technical)

RESPONSIBILITIES:

•Quickly learn application functionality by reading functional design
specifications and spending some time with functional leads

•Create system and integration test scripts

•Execute system and integration test scripts

•Analyze results against functional design / expected results

•Record defects and coordinate resolution with development team and/or
functional leads

REQUIRED SKILLS:

1-3 years experience in several of the following areas:

•Experience with system / integration / user acceptance testing

•Experience creating test scripts

•Experience with Mercury Quality Center

•Experience with system design / development, preferably on a case
management application

•Experience writing SQL queries

PREFERRED SKILlS:

 Must have:

•Good writing / communication skills

•Good analytical / troubleshooting skills

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser**** ***

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

Email- nas...@vyshnaviinfotech.com

Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210

<nasser.recrui...@gmail.com>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC***

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".*