Please send resumews to vinc...@datagrp.com

SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST with ORACLE FINANCE

LOCATION: FRAMINGHAM, MA

BILL RATE: $43/HR

DURATION: 6-9 MONTHS

Job Description:

MUST interview in-person in MA!!

MUST be local to: ME, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY

Any HR/Payroll modules is a plus!!

Required Skills:

  a.. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with a strong accounting base
  b.. MBA or Public Audit experience preferable
  c.. 2+ years experience with Oracle Finance E-Business Suite
  d.. Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
  e.. Knowledge of retail accounting preferred
  f.. Strong organizational skills
  g.. High level analytical and problem solving skills
  h.. Excellent written and oral communication skills
  i.. Experience with standards for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and Systems Life
Cycle Methodology
Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082