Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to *ajan...@margin10.com*

*
*

*SAP BW/SEM Consultant - Senior *

*Location:* Dallas, Texas

*Duration:* 1-2 month

*Rate:* Negotiable

***Local to Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area only***

MUST have extensive BW/SEM configuration and consolidation experience and be
able to construct data cubes and reports

Consultant may be extended once this portion of the assignment is completed
- also, part of the work can be completed remotely.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*