*Please don't change the subject.*
*Title: Security Operations Analyst*
*Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ (LOCAL Preferred as Face to face required)*
*Duration: 6 months (Can be a long term project)*
*Skill Required: *Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or
Information Security. Requires a minimum of 4+ years' professional work
experience, including a minimum of 2+ years' of information security
*Skills and Abilities:*
· Strong understanding of *networking infrastructure components and
· Strong understanding of *CIRT process and procedures*.
· Previous experience performing *security monitoring and incident
response* related tasks.
· Previous experience *using automated tools to support the
performance of vulnerability* assessments.
· Strong understanding *of information technology risks and
· Strong understanding of the *secure configuration of network
devices, and operating systems*.
- Previous experience using *Security Information & Event Management
*Any of the certification is also required:*
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)**
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)**
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)**
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)**
*We need a candidate with some 80% Security, 20% Networking role exp.
for the performance of security operations tasks including security
monitoring, incident management and escalation, vulnerability assessment,
and performance of security reviews in support of both the Systems
Engineering and Security and Information Security Groups. Assists in the
development of standards and procedures for the performance of security
monitoring, Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), incident management, and
vulnerability assessment. Supports the development and on-going production
of security operations related reporting to management.
- Performs on-going review and maintenance of Security Information &
Event Management (SIEM) tool logging and alerting.
- Performs on-going implementation of SIEM tool monitoring of servers,
network devices, and applications across Client's information systems
- Performs security monitoring on a daily basis using automated tools,
with primary focus on SIEM tool alerts.
- Assists with the development and implementation of security monitoring
procedures within Horizon.
- Performs the role of security incident handler in support of Client's
Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- Performs initial assessment, classification, recording, escalation and
coordination for information security related incidents.
- Supports the development and implementation of CIRT procedures,
guidelines, and checklists.
- Designs and implements management reporting of security monitoring and
incident response events and activities.
- Performs periodic vulnerability assessments across Client's network and
information systems processing environment.
- Provides management with reporting and recommendations to address the
results of vulnerability assessments.
- Coordinates the remediation of vulnerabilities across Client's network
and information systems processing environment.
- Performs security reviews of network, and application changes and
projects in collaboration with the Information Security Group.
- Supports the performance of information systems risk assessment of
Client's network and applications infrastructure.
- Makes recommendations for network and security device
(IDS/IPS/Firewall) configuration changes based upon incident analysis, risk
assessment, and vulnerability assessment.
- Responsible for coordinating maintenance and management of the
firewalls, IDS and IPS devices and any other applicable devices for security
of borders & perimeter defense.
- Responsible security patch management monitoring and coordination of
implementation across Client's information systems processing environment.
Infotech Global Inc.
371 Hoes Lane
Tel : 732-271-0600 Ext 1713
E-mail : praveen.di...@igiusa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at