Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

Only Local Candidates.

JAVA /J2EE DEVELOPER

LOCATION: SACRAMENTO, CA

BILL RATE: $40/HR(MAX)

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

I have 6 open JAVA positions in Sacramento.

Job Requirements

· 5+ years development experience with Java, HTML and Javascript

· 3+ years experience using Servlets, JSP, Struts, DHTML and XML.

· Significant contributor on at least three major projects

· Familiarity with the J2EE Environment

· Experience with Apache, Tomcat, JBoss

· Experience with Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL databases.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244