Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Cognos Developer  with Data Warehouse Exp.
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Duration: 14 + months
Pay rate: $38/HR MAXIMUM

*ROLE:*The Report Developer will participate in the design, development, and
deployment of the Cognos environment and reports for a multi-terabyte data
warehouse. This will involve development and deployment of Cognos packages,
development of Cognos landing and administration pages, integrating the
Cognos namespace with existing security architecture and with application
security tables, identifying, researching, and resolving performance and
data quality issues. The Report Developer will perform the unit testing and
assist the Business Analysts with integration, performance, and user
acceptance testing. They will document the Cognos design and test results.
The selected candidate should be self-motivated and have a proven record of
managing their own time and work. He/She will need to provide regular status
reporting to their manager and be able to assess potential issues and risks
to project timelines.

*REQUIRED SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:*
The ideal candidate must be experienced in the following areas:
Experience reporting from high volume databases with partitioned data.
Experience in package development and development of presentation layer
objects and landing pages
Experience integrating Cognos security in a complex security environment
Demonstrated experience ensuring report and presentation layer code
delivered is running, conforms to specifications and design guidelines and
is within estimated timelines
Demonstrated experience in clearly documenting Cognos components and reports
Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including
and not limited to: star schemas, snowflakes, ETL processes, dimensional
modeling and reporting tools (e.g. Cognos a plus)
Experience working with and within cross functional Development, QA, Test
and Functional Teams
Excellent analytical skills, the ability to integrate information from
multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently in a dynamic
environment and
pursue a proactive approach to problem solving
Strong exposure in data quality identification and remediation and data
conversion requirements
Able to work flexible hours as required by business priorities

*Education and/or Relevant Experience:*
7+ years of Cognos development and data warehousing experience
Strong ability in reports performance tuning in an Oracle environment
Experience integrating Cognos security components with external security
components (LDAP, OAM, AD)
Knowledge of Oracle security structures, OAM and OID, preferred
Familiarity with ad hoc and pre-generated reports testing and quality
assurance methods
Web-based application development, framework object development experience,
Oracle Relational Databases and J2EE platform development a plus
BS in CS or MIS required or related

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact: 732-348-5030  Ext: 433
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.