*Hi *

*Greetings from KSOURCE*

* *

*Please have a look at the below requirement let me know if u have any
suitable candidate and send me your candidate profile to** **
s...@ksourceinc.com**; *

* *

*NEED Resumes ASAP: Five Immediate Openings, Seattle WA** **(Locals highly

*Need:    Immediate, Jan, 2009*

*Rate:    $OPEN/HR, inclusive  *

*Visa:     H 1 – B acceptable*

 *Duration: 6 months*

*482248 *

* *

*Business Analyst in Business Intelligence (BI) *

The Business Analyst/Business Intelligence provides analysis and
requirements gathering for the development of systems in the Business
Intelligence and Data Warehouse arena. This provides the client with
accurate data for project estimation, business impact analysis, and needs
definition. This person works very closely with development team and end
user community.

• Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing data gathering

• Documentation of requirements

• Requirements gathering/interpretation of technical requirements

• Use Case development

• Support multiple projects in parallel

• Partner with Business partners through the entire lifecycle of the

* *

• Regular, predictable attendance.

• Other duties as assigned.

* *

• 4yrs demonstrated experience in *Business Intelligence and Data
Warehousing *

• Detail-oriented / Strong documentation skills *

• *Working knowledge of SQL/query languages, Oracle and systems (Business
Objects XI, TOAD, SQL Navigator, ReportInfo, Teradata) **

• Functional requirements gathering/interpretation skills *

• Experience in Use Case development *

• Exemplary understanding of all phases of the project lifecycle* (RUP &
Waterfall) * *

• Excellent analytical skills *

• Superior communication skills *

*• Tibco *

*• Telecom experience * = required *

• Bachelors Degree

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***