*Urgetly required a Sr.Drupal developer in NYC for a 3+months contract.*
*Position* *:*  Drupal developer

*Location: *NYC(*Need a Face to Face after a Telephonic*)

*Duration: *3+ Months

Our Client is looking for a *Sr.Drupal Developer*

Please see if you have any PHP developers who have excellent Drupal
experience (SENIOR LEVEL in Drupal only) and send them to me ASAP.

I need Drupal samples as well.

* *

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** ***

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

Email- nas...@vyshnaviinfotech.com

Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210

* <nasser.recrui...@gmail.com>Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 547 0135

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".