*Hi All, *

*This is **Sam** from **Ksource.*

*Please find my available candidate **ROHAN*'*S* *description enclosed for
your perusal he is an excellent consultant with very good communication
skills and technical knowledge.*

know if you have any suitable requirements for my candidate*.

*JAVA/J2EE Programmer - ROHAN*

* *

* *

*Professional Overview *

Self-motivated and goal-oriented *Programmer Analyst* with advanced
technical expertise in core Java & J2EE technologies including Object
Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of
Web Based Applications. Extensive knowledge and experience in Project
execution including documentation, requirements, software development
lifecycle models and CMM-Level 5 processes.

*Key Strengths*

·       *7 + years* of experience in successful commercial software
development experience in a diverse programming environments:
*MF-COBOL/HP-UNIX,
Java servlets, J2EE, Lotus Notes Programming, Datawarehousing(MS-OLAP).*

·       Designing, developing, testing and implementation skills in leading
technologies such as * HTML, XML, J2EE (Struts, Servlets, JSP, Java Script )
*

·       Extensive experience with *Websphere Application Server *and
development

·       Superb documentation skills with *Use Cases*, *Requirements Document
*, Disaster Recovery, Deployment Plans, Test Plans etc.

·       Experienced in managing projects involving global teams, strategic
planning, determining project scope, costing, risk management, resource
allocation (*Project lead*)

·       Empowering Sales Teams with crucial technical information
during *Pre-Sales
consultations* and demos .

·       Excellent knowledge and experience of *CMM *and Standards.

·       Intensive functional knowledge in *Manufacturing and Automotive
Practice*.

·       *Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills*.

*Technical Skills:*

*Web Technologies*

JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JAVA Mail, XML, LDAP, Struts, JavaScript, Web Services

*Frameworks*

Struts, Basic MVC .

*Operating System*

UNIX, Windows 95/NT/2000, MS-DOS

*Tools*

Eclipse, Dream Weaver,IRAD, Ant, PVCS Dimensions, MS Project 2000,IText PDF

*Servers/COTS*

WebSphere Application Server, Netscape Application Server 5.1, and Apache
Tomcat, SQL Server

*Databases*

IBM DB2 UDB , MS-SQL

*Tools*

Rational Rose, Visio, Load Runner, JTest

*Source Control*

Microsoft VSS,PVCS Dimensions, Tortoise SVN (Subversion)

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

*SAM(Recruiter)*

*
KSOURCE
**
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>*
   ***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***