Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client REQ.

If so, please do reply to

*Xyant Technologies is looking for ***

Title: *Datastage Developer*

Location: *Menomonee Falls**, WI*
Duration: *4+ months contract**
*Rate: *DOE.*

*Technologies / skills required: *

* *

·         Client will be upgrading IBM's DataStage product from 7.0 to 8.1.

·         Client needs a DataStage expert that has done upgrades before in a
Unix / Solaris environment.

·         The person needs to be a DataStage expert and understand the
differences between 7.0 and 8.1.

·         The person also needs to have UNIX / Solaris experience.

The worker would be required to report to the Woodland Prime Menomonee Falls
location, but may be able to work remote, if discussed.

Thanks n Regards

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)<>