Dear Partners,

I have the following immediate FULLTIME position:

H1B are OK, but there will be in person interview.

JOB TITLE:    Staff, Software Engineering
REPORTS TO:   Manager, Software Engineering
LOCATION:   Menlo Park, CA

MINIMUM/REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· At least 5 years of software development experience with good design skills.
· Some experience developing high level frameworks.
· Experience in development using DOJO preferred.
· Experience using XML, XSL & XSLT
· Some experience in CSS & HTML
· Good written and spoken communication.
· An understanding of electronic image formats
· Highly motivated, detail oriented and extremely organized with proven ability to establish priorities and execute to achieve results
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and quickly and efficiently respond to change
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent
To be considered for this position please send me your resume in word along with contact details and salary expectation.

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.397.3622 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : son...@zealtechus.com * <http://www.zealtechus.com>

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

All my reks are posted on http://groups.google.com/group/zealtechreks