Greetings from Webject Systems!

Good Morning. Hope you are doing great.

*I've got excellent resources in the skills Lotus Notes Developer,
Mainframe, Certified Sr. SAP FI/CO, Oracle PL/SQL, Sr. Peoplesoft HRMS, SQL
DBA, Java, Certified C#.Net, Software Test Engineer, Network Engineer, SAP
R/3 Basis/Security Admin, IBM Certified Sr.WAS/MQ , AIX/UNIX admin* with me.
If you have any requirements at your end please let me know. It would be a
mutual benefit to both our firms.

I highly appreciate your help in this regard.

Please send all your requirements to

Have a wonderful day and a great week ahead!

Thanks and Regards,

Laxmi |  Sr. Resource Manager | Webject Systems, Inc.
25 Central Square Suite 2 Bridgewater MA 02324.

Phone: 508 279 6564 | Fax: 508 279 6567
Email:  |