Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

Location North Jersey , 6+ months   .  Pls make sure your
candidates have all the skills below as well as excellent comm skills
Java or C++
Compile and Debug tools
IBM Rational system Developer
Netbeans IDE
Visual Studio IDE

Requires a Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent technical
degree 2 to 5 years experience in Java and/or C++ programming Experience
in the compile and debug tools is necessary .using IBM Rational System
Developer for design, Eclipse and Netbeans IDE for Java compile and debug,
and Visual Studio IDE for compile and debug.

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience