Hi ,

*We have an urgent job opening for Contract position. Please go through
the job description and if you feel comfortable then please send me your
updated word format resume along with below details ASAP.*

* *

*Location: Silver Springs, MD*

*1-yr initial contract*

*Responsibilities and requirements:*

   - Coordinates a team or programmer analyst in the analysis, design,
   development, training, implementation, and maintenance for all custom
   software development including file server based database applications,
   client server based applications, and intranet/web based applications.
   - 5 years of experience in GUI/Development Tools – ActiveX, ASP and Java.

   - Experience in specialized graphics work required.

* *

*Please let me know your full details. *

* *

* Details *

* *

*Full Name:*

*Email: *

*Contact details:*

*Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Visa Status:*

*Expected Hourly Rate:*

*SKILL SET*

*Total IT Exp:*

*US Exp:*

*GUI Exp:*

*ActiveX Exp:*

*ASP Exp:*

*JAVA Exp:*

*Graphics Exp:*

Please revert back to me for more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Nancy
National Computer Systems
6-70 Towne Center Dr