This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Data
Integration Developer send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Need an In-person interview, after initial phone screen

Title           : SAP CS/SM and SD consultant

Location   : Murrysville, PA

Duration  : 3  months

  a.. Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or information systems
  b.. Unique combinations of education and experience may be substituted if
they provide the essential skill sets for the position.

  a.. 2+ years technical experience working with SAP R/3 4.7 system(s) and
reporting tools;
  b.. configuration of CS/SD with integration to MM and FI/CO is required.
  c.. LSMW, ABAP Query and Workbench skills highly desired.
  d.. Experience with SAP business processes such as customer/product master
data, BW, Enterprise Portals a plus. My SAP Suite experience a plus (i.e.
  e.. Candidates must have demonstrated significant project, people, and
process management skills.
  f.. PMI certification welcomed.

Thanks and Regard's
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the