Please send resumes to *roger.k...@maxelor.com* <roger.k...@maxelor.com>* .*
*Title: Flex Developer
*Start Date : 12/22/08 (Approx)
Duration: no longer than 2/1/2009
# of Positions: 1
Location: Vienna, VA*
*Interview Process: Initial Telephone Interview and than required
in-person technical interview.*
*Detail Job Description:
*· This is a short-term position to support specific components of
the legacy XM eCommerce application.
Focus of position is to resolve identified discrete production
issues within a quick turnaround throughout the Holiday season.
· Responsible for Flash/Flex interactive application maintenance with
remoting, data binding, custom and CSS-styled stock components, etc.
· Maintains click tracking and analytics solutions within Flash/Flex.
· Uses Flash to make custom components for Flex.
Education and/or Experience*
· 3-5 years of Internet and web-centric development experience,
preferably in a consulting or agency environment
· Prior experience working within a J2EE environment
· Production-level experience with Flex 2+ / Object Oriented
ActionScript 3 strongly preferred
· Experience developing eCommerce applications preferred
· Highly motivated, innovative, and confident self-starter able to
take minimal direction from supervisor and work in a fast-paced technical
· Works well with internal and external design and engineering teams
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with
staff at all levels
· Extremely detail-oriented, but also able to see the big picture
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
· Commitment to customer service principles; is timely, responsive
and respectful of team members and XM business owners
· Willing to take initiative and to follow through on projects
· Possesses knowledge of history management, deep linking,
bookmarking solutions within Flash/Flex.
· Has experience working within development frameworks (e.g. MVC
· Possesses knowledge of agile technology development methodologies.
*· Strong knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access) with emphasis on creating both visual and technical presentations
· Some knowledge of J2EE preferred
· Must be comfortable working in Windows environment and developing
for UNIX platforms
· Experience with Atlassian toolset a plus
Maxelor Technologies Inc.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : roger.k...@maxelor.com
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at