--
*Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*

Title: SAP Project Manager/Coordinator

Location: Illinois

 Pay Rate: Best (Local candidates preferred)

 Length: 3 Months

* *

* ****Local Candidates preferred*****

* *

*Job Description:  ***

   1. Our customer is looking for is a SAP Project Manager/ Coordinator that
   will make sure the projects are staying on time, deliverables are met,
   projects plans are updated etc.
   2. Client has 3 SAP CRM projects running right now and he needs someone
   to come in and help keep the projects on track.
   3. 2 US Based project and 1 International project.
   4. This person will be responsible for making changes via MS Project and
   other tools. Candidate should have an ERP background, but does not need a
   hand on tech or functional SAP background.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
www.gcp-inc.com|