*Location - Normal, IL*
*Length- 1 year contract*
* **Business Intelligence Solution Designer - **Total of 3 (three) resources
needed for this role*
The Business Intelligence Solution Designer is responsible for designing
end-to-end solutions that meet business functionality requirements and
leverage appropriate business intelligence data assets and tools. The
designer aligns to project teams and partners with technical and application
architecture teams to advocate the appropriate use of the business
intelligence architecture. The designer works with business partners to
understand business intelligence requirements and begins creating designs
early in the planning cycle that evolve through project activation.
Demonstrated Skill Proficiencies:
· Design and development expertise in the most recent business
intelligence common / best practices.
· Design and development expertise with the following database
managers used at State Farm: *DB2 (z-Series and p-Series). *
· Design and development expertise with the following information
management modeling techniques used at State Farm: *Entity-Relational,
· Design and development expertise with the following data movement
tools used at State Farm: *Informatica PowerCenter, Q-Rep, Dprop-R*.
· Design and development expertise with the following business
intelligence tool suites used at State Farm: *Business Objects Enterprise,
Cognos, and SAS. *
Demonstrated Work Competencies (must be demonstrated over multiple work
· Proven ability to design end-to-end business intelligence
solutions, from data capture at a master source, to an enterprise warehouse,
to applications utilizing multiple visualization techniques (reports, cubes,
scorecards, dashboards, ad hoc query access).
· Proven ability to match business questions and requirements to
· Proven ability in providing project leadership and technical
coordination for implementing end-to-end business intelligence solution
designs to meet business functionality requirements.
· Proven ability in matching industry common / best practices to an
organization's defined application and technical architecture.
· Proven ability in matching industry common / best practices to
timeline and budget constraints.
· Proven ability to mentor others in their development as designers
through guidance, growing knowledge and skills.
· Proven ability of introducing new industry common / best design
techniques into the current design practices of an organization.
· Proven ability to clearly communicate and educate others in
business intelligence design techniques.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-706-9178 I Alt: 201-484-0340
Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at