Please reply

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Project Manufacturing resource with R12

Location                   :  Washington DC

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  12 months

Our client is looking for a strong Project Manufacturing resource with R12
experience for a 12 month implementation project. They would like to have
someone with R12 and Business Accelerator experience.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229