*Chahiye Jobs: Referrals Based Network For Premium Jobs*

* *Chahiye Jobs (a venture started by IIM / IIT Alumni) is inviting
recruitment professionals from across industries to register on its jobs
network for lucrative freelancing opportunities. We will be posting jobs
from leading companies in the FMCG, Consulting, Banking, Retail, IT,
Internet & New Media (& Other) Sectors for middle & senior management roles.

* *

*Please fill the form at www.chahiye.info/regPage to register yourself.*

Use the following credentials to get access to this closed network:

·         *Activation ID: recruiter1003*

·         *Activation Key: 50328*

Upon registering, you could login & start referring candidates to jobs
posted on our platform.

* *

*You can read more about the benefits of being a member here:
http://chahiye.info <http://chahiye.info/blog/?p=11> *

* *

*There are 3 benefits of joining this network *

1.     *Very generous incentive structure*: *The incentive percentage is a flat
30% of our fees for successful referrals.* This is more than double (or
triple) the incentive given by other placement firms.

o    For a job with an annual salary of Rs 10,00,000, the reward amount
would be around Rs 25,000.

o    For a job with an annual salary of Rs 20,00,000, the reward amount
would be around Rs 75,000.

o    For a job with annual salary of Rs 30,00,000, the reward amount would
be around Rs 150,000

2.     *Very little effort required from you - you just send the resume - we
take care of the rest ! *

o    You just have to refer candidates by sending us their resumes (after
you've spoken to them) through our website. Everything after that – initial
discussions with the candidate, coordination with the client, arranging
interviews, ensuring the offer is accepted etc - is handled by Chahiye. This
ensures that you need to spend minimal time while referring candidates. You
will receive your referral reward upon Chahiye's getting the recruitment
fees from our clients.

3.     *Privacy*

o    Your employers don't have access to your details and privacy is
strictly maintained. Thus, this is an ideal part time opportunity.