Dear Business Associates,

I hope you are doing well!

This is Rakesh from

We have an Excellent Oracle Developer Suman Available immediately for projects

Send me an email to or call me on 678-685-8668, for the

·        Over 6 years of experience in Information Technology. . Extensively
worked with design and development of database applications in Client/Server
environment with ORACLE Internet Developer, Oracle 10g/ 9i/ 8i/8/7.x, PL/SQL,
SQL, Developer 2000 and SQL Loader, Oracle Export/Import on Unix and Windows
platforms. ORACLE Developer2000 (Forms6i/5.0/4.5 and Reports 6i/3.0/2.

·       Has extensive experience in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers,
Application Tuning, and Database Conversion.  Strong interpersonal skills,
ability to interact with people at all levels good communication and
presentation skills

     Oracle10/g 9i/ 8i/8/7.3, SQL Server, and Ms-Access.
Reports10g/9i/6i/3.0/2.5),Discovere4i, Graphics6i, Visual Basic.
     SQL, PL/SQL, .Net, Shell Scripting (KORN, BOURN), C, XML, HTML.
     Oracle Enterprise Manager, TOAD, SQL*NAVIGATOR, UTL, Forms Builder,
Reports Builder, Schema Builder, Procedure Builder, Graphics Builder.
     Windows XP/NT/2000/98/95, DOS 6.0/3.0, SCO UNIX, Sun Solaris.

Viraj LLC. /Technical Recuriter- Human Resources
375 Winkler Dr | Suite D | Alpharetta | GA 30004
O: 678-685-8668 |Fax: 509 278 8977 /
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company