*Please Send me the suitable profiles to **sop...@datagrp.com** **for the
below mentioned requirement with **rate confirmation.*
*Position: SAP ABAP Developer*
*Location: Sacramento, CA*
*Length: 6 months*
*Rate: $50 - 55/hr*
*SAP ABAP Developer*
*Scope of Work:*
Contractor will be expected to work both independently, and under the
guidance of a project lead to design, develop, and test SAP ABAP
applications. The successful contractor will need to work effectively with
District SAP developers and analysts to design and develop solutions,
seek out help as needed to accomplish project goals as scheduled. The
contractor will create and modify SAP ABAP applications in support of an SAP
upgrade project from version 4.7 to ECC 6.0, while learning and following
existing district development processes and standards. The contractor shall
perform thorough testing to ensure all work meets specifications/expectations
and create/update detailed support documentation for all applications, and
cross-train District development personnel.
• Must have 5+ years of progressively responsible relevant work experience
as a technical developer in the area of day-to-day design, development,
maintenance of SAP applications.
• Must have a minimum of 1 years of SAP development experience in *ECC 5.0 /
6.0* utilizing the new *SAP NetWeaver ABAP* technologies.
• Must have experience with *ABAP objects* programming, and implementing
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in *Web Dynpro* for *
• Experience in writing new and modifying existing *ABAP reports, user
exits, BADIs* and *dialog programming*.
Experience with defining and coding conversions and interfaces using *BAPI,
BDC*, and *call transaction* update methods.
• Experience in trouble shooting, performance tuning, writing technical
specifications from functional design specifications
• Post-implementation support experience.
• Ability to mentor staff.
• Development experience in *HR, IS/U-CCS, FI, MM, SC, SD, WM*, and/or
is desired, particularly in *IS/U-CCS*.
• Experience with the new Composition Environment including *Visual
Composer, PI (XI), ADOBE Forms*, and *Web Dynpro for Java* is beneficial.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 – 732 – 791 – 2348 xtn: 250|
Fax: 732 – 907 – 1174 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at