Hello Partners, Please send Suitable Resumes to
We need full legal name of candidate, location of candidate, phone #, last 4
digits of SSN#
Test PaymentNet3 application
Work location: Kansas City, MO
*Bill Rate : $ 35/hr** ( NON-Negotiable )*
Develops & implements procedures for maintaining and or enhancing the
integrity of systems applications. Ensures the existence of development and
service standards. Ensures that requirements are clearly defined and
testable. Responsible for the creation and execution of detailed test plans
and scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business
requirements. Execution of scripts will include progress reporting, defect
tracking and risk assessments. May be responsible for the maintenance,
training, and information communications for tools used to support the
product development process.
Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
Miscellaneous Mercury No 1
Specialties Quality Assurance No 1
Additional Skills: Mercury Quality Center, Web Based Application QA
Experience, SQL Queries Knowledge, QA Methodology
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist with functional, system and integration testing in accordance with
company standards and processes across diverse platforms.
• Assist the development of overall test strategies/test plans for automated
and manual testing – including definition of test cycles and schedules.
• Participate in creation of QA Traceability Matrix.
• Work closely with both the business and development teams to resolve
• Manage test cycles around defects and test cases.
• Identify test cases for regression suite
• Assist testers with test case / script creation.
• Coordinate the implementation of defect resolutions across the various
• Ability to document and track defects, as well as produce detailed reports
using defect tracking tool(s) (i.e., ClearQuest, Test Director/Quality
• Provide status and metrics reporting to management.
• Ensure compliance with configuration management and change control
• Follow best practices.
Thanks & Regards
Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this communication is
Strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
Please notify us immediately by e-mail at i...@ngsiusa.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at