This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Junior
.Net Developer send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Title           :  Junior .Net Developer

Location   :  New Hampshire.

Duration   :   7+ Months

!!!!!MUST HAVE WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

 Custom CRM development project.

Resources added to the project will be responsible for developing major
functional areas of the system.  Additionally, the resources will need to
collaborate with BA and QA teams to validate requirements and define test case
exit criteria.

Required Skills

4-5+ years of Experience

Expert with C#

Project management and SDLC (Agile) experience

Focus on software quality and review

Object Oriented Programming/Design

WCF (Data, Operation, and Service Contract)

ASP.NET and ADO.NET ---- Data Access (data/object binding)

SQL Server (stored procedures, UDF, table design, etc), database design

Windows Forms application development

Unit Testing (familiarity is a plus)

System Integration testing

Strong communication skills and ability to work with a large team

Thanks and Regard's
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the