*Reply to: v...@beyondtekit.com (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)*

 This is my direct client opening for *Program manager – San Jose, CA (LOCAL
CANDIDATES ONLY)*. This is a *3-6 months* Contract position. The hourly rate
*is DOE.* Only local Candidates will be considered for this position.

 Job Description:

 We are seeking a Program manager with Oracle Advanced Pricing
(QP) experience for a 3-6 month contract in San Jose, CA.  The candidate
should have a Min. of 8+ yrs PM experience which includes roles managing and
implementing Advanced Pricing along with functional knowledge of this

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Program manager exp:

Total Oracle Advanced Pricing (QP) exp:

Total exp in managing and implementing Advanced Pricing along with
functional knowledge of this module:

Hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Work status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others)

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=programmanager–san Jose, CA

* *

   - Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix
   with your response

Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815

Fax: 714-364-9705
*v...@beyondtekit.com* <v...@beyondtekit.com>